Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Age-Proof by Chatzky and Roizen

This book's full title is "Age-Proof: Living Longer without Running out of Money or Breaking a Hip by Jean Chatzky and Michael F. Roizen, MD with Ted Spiker". I thought that the best advice for me was in health where I should be stretching after sitting for long periods. I thought that the jumping was also a good idea. Other places I have read talk about jumping in order to keep hips in good shape also.

We have to pay attention to both health and wealth as we are living longer. I like the idea of living to a ripe old age if I am health. I do not have any problems with money at least not presently. One never knows what the future holds.

There are some good reviews on Good Reads. Many thought that the book was too basic or just a rehash of what the authors have said before. Maurice on Books gives a review of this book. I especially liked the review by Janet Alvarez on Wisebread.

Interview of Chatzky and Roizen on The Morning Break of linking wealth and health. Interview of Chatzky Roizen on Today on Training your brain. Interview of Michael Roizen on the 700 Club on CBN.

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment