Thursday, August 29, 2024

Possess the Air by Taras Grescoe

This book’s full title is Possess the Air: Live, Heroism and the Battle for the Soul of Mussolini’s Rome. This was a wonderful read. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is history, but told in a different way than usual for people writing history.

Megan Moore Burns at Quill & Quire does a nice review of this book. There is another good review by Joe Taylor at Forward. And the best review I write was by Ian McGillis at Montreal Review of Books.

There is one interview with the author by Kath Sterns on Facebook. (The review, interestingly, is on Facebook and there are odd little videos included below the interview.)

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment