Monday, November 6, 2023

The Whisper on the Night Wind by Adam Shoalts

This book’s full title is The Whisper on the Night Wind, The True History of a Wilderness Legend. This book is a wonder adventure story. It is a very easy read. I learnt things about Labrador a place I had never visited and a place I had not read about before.

There is a great review by Kevin Hardcastle on Quill & Quire. There is another review on CBC Books. There is an interesting review by The Geeky Jock on WordPress.

Mike Balsom on YouTube interviews Adam Shoalts about this book. McNally Robinson Online Events on YouTube with Joanne Kelly and Adam Shoalts. Interview stars around 5.23. There is a podcast on Like a Bigfoot Podcase.

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment