Tuesday, September 24, 2024

The Bomber Mafia by Malcolm Gladwell

This book’s full title is The Bomber Mafia, a Dream, A temptation and the Longest Night of the Second World War. I always like books by Malcolm Gladwell. It writes very readable books. I do like his style of writing. I do not generally read war books, although a read a lot of history. I picked this up mainly because it was written by Malcolm Gladwell. I have read other books by him and they were all very readable.

There is a review of this book on Wikipedia. It says that the book got mixed reviews on release. I am not surprised. It is light reading of a complex subject. There is a review and some background on a site called Pushkin. It is offering the book as an audiobook. This review by Brian Castner on The Wrath-Bearing Tree is long and critical. With critical reviews, sometimes to learn more than in reading the book you are covering.

Malcolm Gladwell is interviewed on How to Academy. This is part 1. Part 2 is here for the How to Academy interview. Morning Joes interviews Malcolm Gladwell . This is a shorter interview of 11 minutes. Malcolm Gladwell is interviews by Amanpour and Company . This is also short at around 18 minutes.

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment