Thursday, October 3, 2024

World on the Brink by Dmitri Alperovitch

This book’s full title is World on the Brink: How America Can beat China in the Race for the 21st Century. The author is Dmitri Alperovitch with Garrett M. Graff. I found this a very interesting and well written book. Dmitri Alperovitch explains the history and current tensions between China and the US. He talks about the challenges the US faces because of the rise of China.

If you want to understand the problems with China and what the US could possibly do about their relationship with China, this is the book to read.

There is a good review at the Cipher Brief. There is a review of this book on Reason Magazine. There is a site just for this book. There is also a good review at NYJournalofBooks.

The author is interviewed on Mauldin Economics by Ed D’Agostino. The author speaks at Cornell . Dmitri Alperovitch talks to Jason Kikta on Automox about cybersecurity.

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment