Friday, January 19, 2018

Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers by Robert Sapolsky

This book's full title is Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers: The Acclaimed Guide to Stress, Stress-Related Diseases, and Coping by Robert M. Sapolsky. This book is basically about how harmful stress is and what you can do about it. It talks about how the Fight or Flight response is bad for modern humans.

The full book appears to be here if you want to read it in a PDF format.

There is as always some very good reviews on Good Reads. Mark McLaughlin at Web Psychology writes and short and to the point review.

Dr. Robert Sapolsky gives lecture at Beckman Institute. Robert Sapolsky speaks on Ted Talks. The biology of our best and worst selves is the name of this talk. Stephen Daniele does a book review on You Tube.

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment