Monday, January 28, 2019

100 Mistakes That Changed History by Bill Fawcett

This book’s full title is 100 Mistakes That Changed History: Backfires and Blunders that Collapsed Empires, Crashed Economies and Altered the Course of Our World. I must admit it was not as interesting as I thought it would be, but I did read it to the end, one story at a time. I do not think I can do better than the reviews below or really add anything different.

If you scroll down on the Amazon page, you will see some reviews. Some enjoyed it and others did not, but they generally point out that the book has mistakes (or factual inaccuracies). There are also reviews at Good Reads.

An index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment