Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Smarter by Dan Hurley

This book's full title is Smarter: The New Science of Building Brain Power. This is the journey of Dan Hurley trying to get smarter. The results were interesting and he seemed to have some fun at the same time. This is a story of a journey of discovery and it is a great and easy and enjoyable read. He has his own website.

I generally look at the Good Reads site because it usually has some very good reviews. I was not disappointed. Annie Murphy Paulmarch in the New York Times does a good review of this book. There is also a short but good review by Ben East in the Guardian.

There is a short interview of Dan Hurley by Penquin on YouTube. In this longer video (about 1 hour), Dan Hurley speaks at The RSA. There is an interesting interview of Dan Hurley by Elisheva Schwartz on YouTube.

Also, an index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment