Friday, April 8, 2016

The Colder War by Marin Katusa

This book's full title is The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped from America's Grasp. You may not agree with him, but Katusa is interesting and he makes you think which is what good books should do. He thinks of Obama as a very weak leader. I know lots disagree with this, but Obama does not seem to be much engaged in his second term.

You will find an interesting review of this book by John Mauldin onForbes. I also follow John Mauldin at Mauldin Economics . At the Daily Bell there is a Q and A with Marin Katusa about this book. There is again very good reviews on Good Reads.

This is a short dramatic video with Marin Katusa discussing the petrodollars amount other things. This interview of Katusa on Alex Jones Show. Marin Katusa speaks via BookTV.org.

Also, an index of the books I have reviewed are on my website at Books. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment